Why does design matter?

Web Design

First impression

A UK study found that 94% of users distrust a website as a direct result of the design. The remaining 6% is related to content. Custom web design ensures that every single detail in the design is well thought out. From layout and colors to illustrations and typography, everything is tailored to your products and services, brand communication, and identity.

User experience

Existing web design templates are built on a one-size-fits-all basis. You're unlikely to find a pre-existing layout that matches your own unique business goals. A custom website design will carefully consider your main goals and choose a layout that is optimized for you.


38% of people will end their user journey on your website if your content and layout are unattractive or inappropriate.


75% of people judge the legitimacy of a company based solely on its aesthetic appearance.


A good web design will make it easier for the user to find the information they are looking for or take a step in the right direction.