We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors to the site. In this statement, we explain how we will accept your personal information.
We will ask you to agree to the cookies we use in accordance with the terms of this policy when you first visit our site. By using our website and agreeing to our policy, you agree to the cookies we use in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Collection of personal information
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits when using this site (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, length of visit, pages visited);
- Information you provide to us when registering on our site (including email address);
- Information you provide when filling out your account on our site (including your name, address, phone);
- Information related to all purchases you make of our (products/services) or any other transactions (including your name, address, telephone number, email address);
- Information contained in or related to any communication made/sent through our website (including the content of the communication, metadata related to the communication);
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us;
Before disclosing the personal information of another person (third party) to us, you must obtain permission from that person, both for the disclosure and for the processing of their personal data in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal data
Personal information provided to us by you will be used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our site and business;
- Customize our site for you;
- To be able to use the services of our website;
- So that we can provide you with the services purchased through our site;
- To send declarations, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and to collect payments from you;
- To send off-marketing commercial messages;
- To send email notifications that you have requested or expected;
- To send marketing messages related to our business (or the business of carefully selected third parties) that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail via email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if already you do not need marketing communication);
If you send us personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it in accordance with the license you provide to us.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for any purpose without your express consent.
International data exchange
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
The personal information that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be disseminated, via the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section 5.
Preservation of personal information
Section 6 describes the data retention procedures that have been set up to ensure that we comply with the legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of our users' personal data.
The personal information we process for any purpose should not be stored for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To such an extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to all current or future court proceedings;
- To infringe or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of combating fraud and reducing credit risk);
Protection of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or deletion of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide to our password-protected servers.
All electronic financial transactions concluded through our site will be protected with encryption technology.
You agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for retaining the password you use to access our website;
We have the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
You may review this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through a personal messaging system on our website.
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- Payment of fees if the information has to be sent on a physical medium or in another way that requires payment of fees.
- We may ask you for appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually require a photocopy of the ID card certified by a notary. We may also request a copy of invoices on which your physical address is written such as invoices for electricity, water, telephone).
We may not disclose any personal information that is requested to the extent permitted by law.
You may inform us at any time not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, by using our services and website, you agree that we use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Other third-party websites
Our site contains hyperlinks to and details of third-party websites.
We have no control over them and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies can be "permanent" cookies or "session" cookies: permanent cookies will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until the expiration date unless they are deleted by the user before the expiration date; the session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of a user session when the web browser is closed.
Cookies usually do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that is stored about you may be related to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both types of cookies on our website. Most browsers allow cookies to be blocked. The user is free to block them at any time. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many sites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website. You can delete cookies already on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many sites.
The user using this site undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as all provisions of Bulgarian and international law. In case of disagreement with the general conditions, the User is obliged to immediately stop using the site. The owner is not responsible if the user is aware of these terms.
The user has the right to use this site, as well as the information and materials contained in it, only for purposes permitted by law, without prejudice to the rights and restrict access to this site to third parties.
The use of the site is at the initiative, desire, and expense of the User, subject to the restrictions in the Law on Copyright and Related Rights in favor of the copyright holder - Web End Ltd. or a third party.
The User has the right to view, store, copy and print the materials from this site only for personal use in order to be informed about the services offered by the Owner and/or to place orders or request offers regarding the services on the site.
The user is prohibited from the following:
- To modify, copy, reproduce (in whole or in part), publish, send (in any way), borrow, sell, create secondary materials based on the content on the site, use for commercial purposes, or distribute in any way any other element of the content of this site is otherwise without the prior written permission of Web End Ltd. No such use of the content on another site or electronic environment for any purpose is permitted without such permission.
- Unauthorized use of the site or its content (including, but not limited to, sending or transmitting material with threatening, false, misleading, offensive, offensive, anti-competitive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other illegal content, or any materials that constitute or incite conduct that may be classified as a crime, lead to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violate the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria).
- The use of any software or devices for the purpose of accessing and mass copying / downloading of the content on the site is not expressly permitted.
- Use the site to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks.
Web End Ltd. reserves the right to update (add, change, move and delete) the content or parts thereof (including publications, data, services, or other information displayed on or related to this site), to correct any errors, inaccuracies, and omissions at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability
Web End Ltd. does everything possible to maintain accurate, accurate, and up-to-date information on its website, without excluding the possibility of accidental inconsistencies or omissions. All information on the site is provided in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation, without warranty by Web End Ltd. for its integrity and safety from malicious attacks by third parties.
The use of the site, as well as the actions that the user takes, as a result, are the sole responsibility of the user.
The design, structure, and content of this website are protected by copyright. The latter is the property of Web End Ltd., which has the exclusive right to use them. Any unauthorized use of the content is a violation of copyright or other legal provisions.
This website may contain materials, names, or trademarks that are the property of other companies, organizations, and associations protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act (CRRA).
Users may not copy, publish, sell, modify or license parts or all of the Content of this website, or use it for any public or commercial purpose, except as information to promote the services of Web and Ltd.
The access to this site as well as to any part of its content does not give in any way the right to use the intellectual property without the prior written permission of the author Web End Ltd.
The owner Web End Ltd. is a registered administrator of personal data and guarantees the inviolability of all personal data, including, but not limited to, the user's name and/or email address. They will only be used for the purposes for which they were collected or received and will not be made available to third parties.
Personal or identification data will not be used for any other purpose without the express written consent of the User, except in cases provided by law. The owner will not use the received information to send unsolicited messages (spam).
The Owner is not responsible for the personally identifiable information that the User discloses to other sites by using the links to them located on the site.
The information provided by the User when visiting this site is used to answer inquiries, improve the site, communicate with users, for marketing and information purposes, accept requests and send services to users, and more. During the visit to the site, the Owner receives information about the number of visitors, the IP address of the User, the date and time of the visit, the source of the request, and other data that he can use for the purposes of his internal statistics and system administration.